Monday, February 14, 2011

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief



This review is by Isaiah, age 12

Percy Jackson has always only had one parent, but he soon learns that his absent parent is a Greek God! When everyone thinks that Percy has stolen Zeus' master lightning bolt, it's up to him to find the bolt and return it to Zeus by the summer solstice.

This is a very good book. It's a good introduction to Greek and Roman mythology. I like this book a lot because it tells me a lot about mythology and monsters and magic and because it's exciting.

The other books in the series are: Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian. I've read them all and I like them all.

p.s. There isn't any bad language (except for a lot of "Oh my Gods").

No comments:

Post a Comment