Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Here is the third and final book in the Dairy Queen series. I liked this one too. It wasn't as solid as the second book (but how many crises can one family experience?), but it was interesting and, as I've said about every book, D.J.'s voice is so likeable!

In this book D.J. is making some big decisions about her future. She's playing basketball in school and touring colleges. She's dating someone new but still missing Brian (the old boyfriend). She's getting to know her little brother better and she's pushing her personal boundaries.

I really like D.J. She is what makes these books fun to read. I was sorry this was the end of her story because I found her so fun to listen to! This is a cool little series. Not what I regularly choose to read, but worth reading, I think. Still, though, I like Catherine Gilbert Murdock's fantasies much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment