Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spellweaver by Lynn Kurland



This is book two in the Ruithnead of Ceangail/Sarah of Doire saga. As so many other reviewers have said, this book has less action and more relationship development, more self-discovery. Which was all just as enjoyable, for me, as the first book in this trio was.

I feel I have a clear picture of the Nine Kingdoms and I really like the combination of romance, fantasy and adventure in Lynn Kurland's books. A good one! Too bad the concluding book won't be released until 2012!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this book! Trying to grow my blog and this was one of the first ten books I used because I just love it! Waiting for Book 6! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this series is my favorite of her Nine Kingdom books. I too am looking forward to that #6!

    ReplyDelete