Monday, January 23, 2012

Dreams of Stardust by Lynn Kurland


Another time traveling love story by Lynn Kurland. This one's a de Piaget family tale, if that means anything to you.

Amanda de Piaget, our Medieval damsel, is wealthy and sought after--but only for her money. She loves her family but fears she'll never find someone to love her for herself.

Jake Kilchurn is wealthy and handsome and lonely too. You know what happens next.

He gets catapulted to Amanda's world and they both keep secrets from each other, fall in love and try to hide it, etc etc. No surprises here. I did like the little mystery that awaited Jake when he temporarily returned to the 21st century. That was unexpected.

I liked the whole book. I have to be in the mood to read Lynn Kurland's romances, but when I am, I enjoy them. Her books are pretty much all the same story played out by different members of a couple of large extended families. I appreciate that they are very clean. I get tired of the breathtaking beauty of all the ladies and the amazing good looks of all the men. And I would NEVER want to stay in Medieval Britain for anyone. Nope. An entertaining book,though. I look forward to the next one that I read!

No comments:

Post a Comment