Monday, November 1, 2010

Out to Canaan by Jan Karon


This book is a continuation of the Mitford series. Father Tim continues to plan for retirement, tries to find Dooley's scattered siblings, suffers through a highly contested mayoral race and unravels a little mystery.

General rating: 3.5 out of 4 (plausibility issues, as usual)

1. Is it plausible? Well... as I've mentioned before, it's "ideal plausible", if you get my meaning. I really don't think good things happen to good people all the time, although it's really sweet to read about that kind of thing.

2. Is it thought provoking? Yes, now and then.

3. Is it engaging. Very much.

4. Is it uplifting. YES.

Language: none
Sex: none

My recommendation: Another very sweet book. I liked it a lot. What else is there to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment