Saturday, July 6, 2013

Paint Me True by E.M. Tippets



This is a Christian romance, specifically it is an LDS (Mormon) romance. And it was very good; I liked it.

In this book we meet 30-year-old Eliza, single, a little bit shallow, a survivor, an artist, and a person who is really trying to do her best. This is the story of Eliza learning one of the most important lessons of her life.

I liked this book because Eliza felt genuine. She really grew over the course of the story. I liked all the LDS references. I liked Eliza’s tolerance of viewpoints other than her own and her commitment to her own ideals. I liked her love story. I loved the happy (well, mostly happy) ending. It was a sweet book.

Bad language: none
Sex: some kisses, all very chaste (yet there was good chemistry too)

No comments:

Post a Comment